Wednesday, 22 May 2013
Tuesday, 21 May 2013
10 Reasons Why You Should Drink Warm Lemon Water in the Morning
Instead of getting a cup of coffee, why not replace it with a warm water lemon drink!? Below are the good factors to consider.
1. Boosts your immune system: Lemons are high in vitamin C, which is great for fighting colds. They’re high in potassium, which stimulates brain and nerve function. Potassium also helps control blood pressure.
2. Balances pH: Drink lemon water everyday and you’ll reduce your body’s overall acidity. Lemon is one of the most alkaline foods around. Yes, lemon has citric acid but it does not create acidity in the body once metabolized.
3. Helps with weight loss: Lemons are high in pectin fiber, which helps fight hunger cravings. It also has been shown that people who maintain a more alkaline diet lose weight faster.
4. Aids digestion: Lemon juice helps flush out unwanted materials. It encourages the liver to produce bile which is an acid that required for digestion. Efficient digestion reduces heartburn and constipation.
5. Is a diuretic: Lemons increase the rate of urination in the body, which helps purify it. Toxins are, therefore, released at a faster rate which helps keep your urinary tract healthy.
6. Clears skin: The vitamin C component helps decrease wrinkles and blemishes. Lemon water purges toxins from the blood which helps keep skin clear as well. It can actually be applied directly to scars to help reduce their appearance.
7. Freshens breath: Not only this, but it can help relieve tooth pain and gingivitis. The citric acid can erode tooth enamel, so you should monitor this.
8. Relieves respiratory problems: Warm lemon water helps get rid of chest infections and halt those pesky coughs. It’s thought to be helpful to people with asthma and allergies too.
9. Keeps you zen: Vitamin C is one of the first things depleted when you subject your mind and body to stress. As mentioned previously, lemons are chock full of vitamin C.
10. Helps kick the coffee habit: After taking a glass of warm lemon water, most people suggests of less craving for coffee in the morning.
Monday, 20 May 2013
Sunday, 19 May 2013
Friday, 17 May 2013
Okay, so Romwe just thought they could take one of my pictures and put on a dress and sell. Lets see about that.
The photographer is going to sue them and I've also been contacted by a couple of newspapers. I don't care if someone borrows a picture and write that it's mine but to take one, not saying anything, print it and sell it. Not ok!
Trying out some new products! Very pleased so far.
No7 foundation from Boots is actually great! It looks very natural but still good coverage.
Also trying Nive Primer which is wonderful. My makeup lasts all day and I can use less of it since it's so easy to apply.
Using Blackhead Eliminating Scrub and makeup wipes (Nivea) to clean.